Concert Policies & Information
What can I bring to the concert?
The following items are permitted:
- Lawn chairs less than 37″ in height that do not extend higher than the shoulders of the person seated in the chair
- Blankets (no larger than 3’ x 5’)
- Personal-sized umbrellas
The following items are not permitted:
- All beverages (including alcohol)
- Glass containers of any kind
- Large umbrellas, free-standing umbrellas, personal canopies, tents of any size, and chairs over 37″ in height, pouch couches
- Pets except documented service animals
- Bicycles, skates, skateboards, scooters, and hoverboards,
- Weapons (knives, pepper spray, water pistols, stun guns, concealed weapons, firearms, etc.)
- Cameras (phones do not count)
- No Smoking in any form
- All items are subject to inspection.
- security teams may request that items be removed so that all guests may be accommodated.
What is the weather policy?
All concerts are held rain or shine. do No refunds or rain checks. come prepared for any changing weather.
What time does the concert start?
gates open at 11:30
Spirits tasting Noon to 2pm
local acts from noon -2
main concerts start at 2
(Times subject to change)
Where do I park?
Free parking is available on a first-come at the venue. Over Flow parking is at theJefferson County Court house. There will be free shuttles all day and the Light Rail does drop off and pick up there
Is the venue wheelchair accessible?
Will food and drinks be available for purchase?
A variety of local food truck vendors and local breweries and distilleries
Can I bring my own food and drinks?
Is there an ATM available?
Is First Aid available?