Concert Policies & Information
What can I bring to the concert?
The following items are permitted:
- Lawn chairs less than 37″ in height that do not extend higher than the shoulders of the person seated in the chair
- Blankets (no larger than 3’ x 5’)
- Personal-sized umbrellas
- One Water Bottle (will have refill station)
The following items are not permitted:
- All beverages (including alcohol)
- Glass containers of any kind
- Large umbrellas, free-standing umbrellas, personal canopies, tents of any size, and chairs over 37″ in height, pouch couches
- Pets except documented service animals
- Bicycles, skates, skateboards, scooters, and hoverboards,
- Weapons (knives, pepper spray, water pistols, stun guns, concealed weapons, firearms, etc.)
- Cameras (phones do not count)
- No Smoking in any form
- No camping
- All items are subject to inspection.
- security teams may request that items be removed so that all guests may be accommodated.
What is the weather policy?
All concerts are held rain or shine. No refunds or rainchecks. come prepared for any changing weather.
What time do the concerts start?
On Friday gates open at 6:30 pm, first band on at 7 pm
On Saturday gates open at 11:30 am, first band starts at Noon
Free Whiskey and Spirits tasting Friday Night
(Times subject to change)
Where do I park?
Free parking is available on a first-come at the venue. Overflow parking is at the Jefferson County Courthouse. There will be free shuttles all day and the Light Rail does drop off and pick up at the Justice Center.
Is the venue wheelchair accessible?
Will food and drinks be available for purchase?
A variety of local food truck vendors and local breweries and distilleries.
Can I bring my own food and drinks?
Is there an ATM available?
Is First Aid available?