Concert Policies & Information
Show is Rain or shine. Artist line up can change. Unfortunately there are no refunds on this event with the exception of Covid or other acts that prevent this festival from happening as a whole
What can I bring to the concert?
The following items are permitted:
- Lawn chairs less than 37″ in height that do not extend higher than the shoulders of the person seated in the chair
- Blankets (no larger than 3’ x 5’)
- Personal-sized umbrellas
- One Sealed Water Bottle (will have refill station)
The following items are not permitted:
- All beverages (including alcohol)
- Glass containers of any kind
- Large umbrellas, free-standing umbrellas, personal canopies, tents of any size, and chairs over 37″ in height, pouch couches
- Pets except documented service animals
- Bicycles, skates, skateboards, scooters, and hoverboards,
- Weapons (knives, pepper spray, water pistols, stun guns, concealed weapons, firearms, etc.)
- Cameras (phones do not count)
- No Smoking in any form
- No camping
- All items are subject to inspection.
- security teams may request that items be removed so that all guests may be accommodated.
What is the weather policy?
All concerts are held rain or shine. No refunds or rainchecks. come prepared for any changing weather.
What time do the concerts start?
On Saturday gates open at 11:45 am, first band starts at 1 pm
(Times subject to change)
Where do I park?
Free parking is available on a first-come at the venue. See map.
Is the venue wheelchair accessible?
Will food and drinks be available for purchase?
A variety of local food truck vendors and domestic beers and local distilleries.
Can I bring my own food and drinks?
No. Only one sealed water bottler per person. No picnic baskets, coolers or any version of totes with food or outside alcoholic beverages allowed in. Snacks and one sealed water bottle per person allowed in by “on person only” .
Is there an ATM available?
Is First Aid available?